COVID-19 and our business
May 1st, 2020
To our dear clients,
Per Governor Brad Little’s plan to reopen the state, Ann’s Eyewear Boutique will resume regular business hours beginning Friday May 1st, 2020. Our commitment to you is as strong as ever, and that includes our commitment to the health and safety of our community. Due to COVID-19 protocols, we will currently be accepting clients for optical adjustments, eyewear dispensing, eyeglass purchases, and other service needs by appointment only during our regular business hours. If you are more comfortable being served in a car-side capacity, we are happy to help you in any way we can. To schedule an appointment please call us at 208-733-1067, or email at email@example.com. As we monitor the COVID-19 crisis we will adjust our protocols as needed and alert you to any new information.
We will also be implementing new policies for serving you until further notice.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and adhering to strict disinfecting methods of the boutique before and after each client appointment.
- Please wear a mask if you are planning on coming into the store.
- Only one client will be allowed in the boutique at a time.
- If you are sick, please stay home. We will do our best to help you in any way if you are ill, via mailing glasses, etc., until you can visit the boutique.
- We will tentatively resume the scheduling of eye exams in late May or June depending on state recommendations.
We are so excited to resume our business and see all of you! We care very much about your safety and eye care needs. Please contact us with any questions!
The Staff at Ann’s Eyewear Boutique